What is DISC?
DISC model is an assessment tool that provides an analysis of people’s behavior and emotions both in business and personal environments. It helps us to understand ourselves, and others, why we behave the way we do it, and therefore it improves the way we interact with others, it improves work productivity, teamwork and communication.
DISC stands for D:Dominance, I:Influence, S:Steadiness and C:Countiousness. These adjetives show 4 human behaviors dimensions that can be found in each person. Usually people have one or two dimenssions that stand out over the others, what creates a unique combination, what we call a DISC profile. This profile lets us define how this person communicates through his/her behavior, and what does he/she need for this communication to be effective and successful. DISC profile provides a common language that people can use to to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others.
How can DISC help you?
DISC behavior assesments will provide you with a personal behavior analysis that is useful in different areas:
Professional: Recruitment, Training, Team building, Improve communication in the team, Conflict Resolution, Coaching, Mentoring, Professional Development, Sales Training.
Personal: Comunication, Individual, familiar or marriage advice, sela-knowledge, Personal Development, Kids and Youth Development, Teachers, Sports Coachs, Schools, Social Inclusion.
DiSC will help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
DISC International Institute Guarantee
At MotivarT we are Certified D.I.S.C. Behaviour Analysts by D.I.S.C. International Institute.
We offer you more than a simple DISC profile report. When you will participate in our DISC programs you will complete a series of questions that will produce a detailed report about you and how do you behave from the above perspective. MotivarT offers you and additional added value:
- A personalized interpretation of your report by Certified D.I.S.C. Analysts.
- Coaching sessions to work with your goals and design an action plan based on the information the report provides you/your team members.
- Consulting analysis about your team, couple, etc. with effective solutions to improve your relationships, communication and performance.
- Individual Mentoring Programs to help you work on the report conclusions.